Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Which one of these things doesn't belong

I walked in and found this.
Hmmm what is that pile of wood? Odd. Let me go inside and see.

Ooooo I see, my stairs are missing.

Does anyone else wonder why half the wall had to come off to pull off the stairs?

Odd, my toilet is gone too. I found it sitting in the driveway.

Dad and Rob framing out the new refrigerator space. They had to do this because "someone" just had to have a bigger refrigerator. No clue who that could be though.


My most favorite part of this house remodel is watching my dad and Rob hang out. They have never had much in common so it's nice seeing them hang out and talk. My dad has been teaching Rob all kinds of stuff. Last night when we were about to leave my dad sat there giving Rob instructions for the next night. (pictured above) He prattled on and on about measuring this and cutting that and my eyes rolled back in my head, but Rob just listened and tried to retain. I thought it was so cute. Rob gets off earlier so he will be there before my dad, I can't wait to see if he remembers everything my dad told him.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Male bonding. How cute!

angie said...

Good quality male bonding! This is a good thing :) Unless of course Rob gets your dad's home depot habits then it could be a bad thing hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.