Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Demolition Derby

Welcome to my spare bathroom. This would be where we found the mold as a result from the "secret" leak the renters didn't feel like mentioning. Here is all the insulation pulled from the walls.
This would be mold covering the insulation

The backside of the walls


The inside of the walls with mold and rot


More of the wall and house frame


How my spare bathroom looks now



Sadly my walls now live in the trash

Insurance came right over. Since mold was involved they treated it as an emergency. Luckily it looks like we will be able to get some money to help with repairing that bathroom. Hopefully it is enough there was a considerable amount of damaged.

**Not pictured, the giant humongous spooky spider that was inches above my head while I was taking photos. I guess they tried to kill him last night but he was to quick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am still sayn... ur gunna find a body or maybe just parts of a body...

angie said...

thank god the insurance is going to help out! I would seriously take these people to court for being nasty and disgusting...I'm sure that's a crime right! It should be!!!