Monday, July 14, 2008

Not sure what they did

I wasn't there last night. All I know is instead of working on the house my husband and dad made a trip to Home Depot. I'm not sure if I've ever told you this but my dad IS NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO HOME DEPOT UNSUPERVISED or he comes home with A LOT OF STUFF!

From what I've been told there are talks of fixing and redoing bathrooms (not originally planned), and since it was only my husband and dad there it seems there was some secret talks about a pool table.

The things my dad says when my mom and I aren't there!!!!!

I'm pretty sure pool table was never in the original remodeling plans? I could be wrong, but, I'm pretty sure it wasn't!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude I have been looking at pool tables on Craigslist for you since you said you were moving. I can't believe it took them this long to think about it!

Anonymous said...

Pool Table would be SO COOL!!!

Erica said...

Hello, Ive been reading your blogs for a while you are very entertaining! I dont leave comments usually but I just had to about the mold problem... Please, please be carefull! We had bad mold in our basement and it ended up all upstairs too because the furnace blew it around. Professionals had to come in and clean everything because it is considered toxic! Its very dangerous to breathe in especially for your little ones! Keep them away and your dad and hubby should wear masks or something! Best of luck to you! Cant wait to see the house finnished!

Erica said...

Oh and BTW a pool table would be cool...because if he gets something he wants that means you get something you want! Start thinking!