Monday, July 7, 2008

Saying goodbye also known as BRING ON THE SLEDGEHAMMER!

Todays theme was REMOVAL!

Before I arrived my dad and husband removed the freezer, washer and dryer (I have pics of removal on another camera). Here is what I found.

The extra clean floor.
Under the dryer and freezer
Excuse me while I puke....Under the washer
Say goodbye to the 1970's stove. They are making room for my shiny new convection oven
Ucky stove GONZO!
Moved the fridge and found this...lots of glue and holes random ass holes too
Plus cable wire. Because...cable wire definitely belongs behind the fridge right?
My shiny new fridge is far to tall and wide for this odd little fridge cubby (built for some kind of fashion statement) so FRIDGE CUBBY BE GONE!
Rob was like let me at this bitch
Seriously his eyes were glittering with excitement over the damn sledgehammer...you should have seen it when they brought out the big one whew boy!
My mom finally got pissed and started beating it up from the outside
Then my dad said, "hey guys let me get my Sawzall into this shit"
And he cut that cubby right out
Fridge cubby gone! Next up, sheetrock, taping, texturing, and a bunch of other shit that made my eyes roll up in my head! Oh right we have to cap off the cable, cap off the random ass little plug we found hiding above the fridge. Really, it didn't do anything it was just a GFI, pretty fucking funny the random shit we found from the original owners!

Finally though some progress!

3 comments:

Christy said...

You should send your demolition crew over to my house. My kitchen needs some serious work.

Stephanie said...

That is progress. I bet they had a great time breaking that wall down. I still need to get over there!

Rachael said...

Oooh, thank goodness for progress and turning icky to nice!