Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My second visit last night

If you walk out the back door try not to step in the vomit!

Well if I get hungry I can just eat some corn right?
I even got an art show, I call it "crayola on front window"
(Aside from the tub being violet) This is what they took showers in daily
When you set foot in the door this is what you are greeted with, look close to see the nasty dirt and shit
I can't imagine living in a house knowing their were giant spiders just chillin on my walls I so woulda dust busted those webs!
I can't imagine why they would have left their trash can behind, its so shiny and clean and new looking
This would be the inside of their pantry
I honestly don't understand how laundry rooms can get so fucking dirty!
They win the prize for best dusting
To show you how the carpet looked before they moved in
If you look close you can see weeds as tall as the clothes line thingy
Do you know what this is? This is the fucking exhaust for their stove. Oh my fuck I can't even imagine cooking anywhere near that thing
A close up of the tasty bugs and crap that were just inches from their food
That would be their kitchen sink...where they did their dishes
I want to barf looking at this, the inside of their silverware drawer
Some more of their drawers
Close up
Free trash come by my house!
They left me plenty of trash, dog shit, and weeds
Where they stubbed out their cigarettes on the front porch

Needless to say I spent the entire rest of the night with the heebie jeebies, convinced something was one me, on the kids, on the car seat, and just everywhere in general. I made both boys take a bath and even then I swear I could smell the rot!

6 comments:

Christy said...

AHHHHHHH! What a nightmare.

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

I think I like this new blog you've made, but it's hard to decide since it entertains me but makes me vomit a little in my mouth at the same time.

kat said...

OMG this is the most revolting house I have seen- ever. How can a family be this disgusting?

I did laugh at the caption regarding the bath tub "This is what they took showers in daily" As much as I want to believe it I heavily doubt it :)

Stephanie said...

That is just so freaking disgusting. How in the hell did they not contract something and die???? WOW.

angie said...

I love the thought of them trying to sue you to get a security deposit back. Maybe these people were dilusional or something because this is seriously DISGUSTING!!!!