Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's.......

SUPER BUILDERS

3 trucks worth!

Under the sink is all ripped out. This is the future home of a garbage disposal, just to the left, those cabinets are the future home of a shiny stainless steal dishwasher

How many builders does it take to change a light bulb?


My dad ripped out my old cook top. That is the future home of a shiny new gas stove. I will get pictures of the giant trench they dug to run me a gas line

I walked upstairs to find the pink sink and floor laying in the hallway

The pink bathroom is no more. I've also been advised that they will be repainting the pink tub white. I didn't even know they could do that. I guess there are special bathtub repainting shops.

Walking into the master bathroom I discovered the cabinets laying in a pile.

By by purple sink and ugly cabinets

We have been advised to list these old funny colored things on Craigs List in San Francisco

They are also pulling out the rotten bathtub in the master bathroom and putting in a shiny new Shower. In the downstairs bathroom they will be moving the water heater and putting in a shiny new shower. In the boys bathroom they will be ripping the weird doors off the bathtub, repainting it and fixing it all up into a shiny new tub.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are ready for this house to be done! Whew! But I think I'm just as excited to see the end results from all this HARD work you guys are doing!

Christy said...

Yay! I am so excited to see the finished product. This is just like watching one of those home improvement shows!

angie said...

YAY!!! I also can't wait to see the end result...it's going to feel even better because it's a home that you all made!!

Just Jiff said...

Holy crap. I just got caught up and wow. That's all I can say. I hope insurance helps you out and I hope that you take some of the beer and food money away from the ex-renters. They obviously had too much beer since they puked all the time, and since they puked all the time apparently they weren't starving. So hopefully you take a few of their "disability" checks. (Lots of "Disabilities" stem from stupidity and/or laziness.)

Cristina Mathers said...

cool! everything is coming along great! i'll bet you can't wait till it's all finished!

Shawna said...

It is going to be so nice when you guys are all done.