Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today's progress

Brandon eating outside on the patio

Playing in his new tree fort

I call this one Studly plumbers of Reno

Peeling up the second layer of old linoleum

How many men does it take to pull up a floor

Putting in our new guest shower

Look Codi this is your new house

Yeah whatever dad I just want to chew on your screwdriver

My cousin Benny installing my shiny new GIANT water heater

The shower

This would be the carpet man. He think's he's pretty rad.

WE ALMOST HAVE CARPET

I was working very hard

The beginning of the new shelving unit
Building my new island

One of the builders showing me his big umm....tape measurer

Torching shit

My shiny new butcher block island

New cabinets almost finished


WE HAVE CARPET IN THE MAN ROOM

And glorious walls in the bathroom

Walls wonderful walls

THE BEER PONG TABLE!!!

Front of my pretty island

5 comments:

angie said...

That is a sick ass beer pong table! I'm sure Rob loves it!!!! It looks like things are really coming together and it's starting to look great! Yay for carpet!

Christy said...

Totally impressed by all of the progress. We are trying to fix up our house, but we're moving at a snail's pace.

Stephanie said...

Thinking of beer pong reminds me of the Beer Barrel...oh the hours I spent there...and the drunkenness. UGH! It is coming together. Love the carpet in the man room. It's nice to see walls and all the fun new stuff you wanted. Yay!

Just Jiff said...

Wow! Some progress! And you were working hard...holding down that carpet is a tough job but someone has to do it, right?

Cristina Mathers said...

i love the butcher block!! dude, they are moving fast!